Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today was my EDD

So, today was my estimated due date with Jacob. I remember walking into the OB's office and the woman at the desk asked me how I was feeling. She found my reply quite humorous- I said, "He is still in me... how do you think Im feeling?" Stubborn little bugger!

I know I havent posted in a while so there is a lot to catch up on.

First of all, would anyone care to tell me exactly when my baby became a little boy? My squishy little newborn baby is WALKING. He eats whole pieces of our food and drinks from a sippy cup or straw. I mean, seriously.... when did this happen? At this rate, I will wake up one morning and he will be going to *gasp!* school!!!

Secondly (maybe this should have been first), Jacob is finished with his helmet therapy! Woo hoo! After 9 months and 3 helmets, Dr. Ahn has decided that he no longer requires the helmet. He also told us the Jacob has amazing results and asked if JHH could use our photos on their website. Ummmmm, YES! I will take and post new photos soon.

Lastly, we see the pediatrician on his birthday, March 10th, for his well baby check-up. I will post his current photos and stats along with his newborn photos and stats after that appointment.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment